Making an effort to stop wearing jeans and t-shirts every day.
Does Kelly Turnbull ever not look awesome?
As a side note, if anyone wants to get me that skirt…
Does anyone have source for this? Because it’s awesome!
Ouran High School Host Club Live Action is a sign from the gods that things will be okay.
This is 13 seconds of perfection.
Kyoya has really good “mother’s” intuition.
Like he’ll be working at his desk, facing away from the chaos:
"Put the teapot down, Tamaki."
"I wouldn’t eat any of those, Haruhi. You don’t want to know how much each one cost."
"God help you if one of those paper airplanes hits me, Hikaru."
I can actually visualize this.
- haruhi: the twins made her a blog but she didn't want one so the only posts on it are a bunny cosplay instructions post that the twins reblogged for her and a few angry text post rants she made about the host club.
- tamaki: an active blog full of pictures of japan and his dog antoinette. he regularly reblogs the same picture of haruhi from middle school that the twins posted without her permission, and every time he reblogs it he adds a new caption about how adorable his daughter is. he gets emotionally scarring asks from the twins and on occasion kyouya, to which he replies publicly and hysterically in all caps lock. despite this he still follows everyone in the host club and quite enthusiastically.
- kyouya: a blog with a very professional looking theme full of medical journals and business articles. he refused to follow tamaki until he found out he could hide the "following" box in his theme. he also follows ouran students from the wealthiest and most prosperous families and builds relations with them through comments and messages and reblogging their 0 note selfies.
- kaoru and hikaru: they share one blog and find amusement in watching their followers try to guess which one of them is answering asks and posting risque selfies. their blog consists of mainly fashion and games, but they also reblog odd/interesting things as well as clever or funny posts under which they add cheeky captions that would humiliate the original poster. they also post embarrassing pictures of tamaki that were taken without any awareness on his part, and often complain about what a stupid king he is. they regularly send asks to everyone in the host club, except for kyouya out of fear.
- honey: his blog is always mistaken for a girl's blog until they read his "about me". he has a colourful, pixel-heavy theme and reblogs only the cutest, sweetest posts. he's also made a sideblog for usa-chan, and since he rarely makes text posts on his own blog he sometimes vents on that blog as usa-chan. he also sends tamaki supportive asks when he sees him taking a severe emotional beating from the twins. he also follows chika's martial arts blog and leaves nice comments on his posts, though chika mostly ignores him unless it's to yell at him for saying something embarrassing.
- mori: he only made a blog to follow honey, though he follows usa-chan as well. when honey reblogs something and tags it as "fave" mori reblogs it as a reference. he replies to honey's messages within 30 minutes but when the twins send him asks he usually replies a month late with only a few words. on occasion he'll reblog something interesting he finds in martial arts tags, but for the most part his blog is as silent as him.